Activemeter

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Porous Walker again




Jimmy DiMarcellis AKA Porous Walker has an exhibition at the Receiver Gallery in San Francisco, running April 4th - May 15th. It's called Me vs Me and is chock-full of layered personalities, objects and drawings.

I had an email from Porous this morning who said he is organizing a horse and buggy to pick me up at the weekend to take me to a party to celebrate the opening. He did say it might take up to six weeks for the buggy to arrive however. Not the best mode of transport to get to San Fran from sunny Southend really.

I'd love to make it to the show but unfortunately it's never gonna happen. There are some pictures of the show here though so take a gander and enjoy it all secondhand.
http://www.fecalface.com/SF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1486&Itemid=63

He promised to send me something, so I'll post whatever goodies arrive in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment